Monday, January 16, 2012

Excited to join the team!

Hey there, brides and bloggers! I'm Madeline- the new intern at Everlasting Occasions, and I'm thrilled for the opportunity to work for and learn from Raven and Kate. I am a senior at Armstrong here in Savannah, graduating with a degree in English Communications.

As many women are, I am enthralled with weddings. The wedding I may have one day, weddings of my friends and family, and even weddings of complete strangers. I love hearing every detail, from the dress to the walk down the aisle and everything in between. The fact that the whole day- and every day leading up to the big day- can be customized in so many terrific ways is so exciting. The bride and groom's personalities and interests shine through the decorations, the choice of music, and the venue. I love that in the wedding planning industry, people like Raven and Kate can help that special couple bring their vision to life through their visions and expertise. The possibilities are endless!

I'm so excited to learn about how the wedding planning business works, and what it takes to help the big day run beautifully. I cannot wait to be a part of something that achieves such a magical outcome, and work alongside experienced, creative planners. I look forward to meeting people and exploring the options available to couples planning one of the most magical times in their lives.

So grateful for this opportunity!

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment